Cozytouch Thermor

Vous avez crée un script lua dont vous êtes fier, un .sh génial, un programme python hors du commun, un tuto , c'est ici que vous pouvez les partager.
Soyez précis quant aux prérequis, les manips à faire pour que votre bijou fonctionne (des chmod ?, un apt-get à faire ...)
Décrivez précisément son fonctionnement
Placez votre code entre [Quote] et {/Quote]
elgarne

Re: Cozytouch Thermor

Message par elgarne » 19 janv. 2020, 23:33

Bonjour,

Nous sommes sur le point d'installer une PAC Atlantic qui semble nécessiter un bridge Cozytouch pour être pilotée à distance. Comme je le dis sur cet autre poste, j'aimerais être capable de mettre en marche et arrêter la PAC à distance. Est-ce que votre script permet ceci ou pourrait le faire ? Il s'agit d'un modèle Atlantic, la alfea excellia ai hp 16 mono.
Merci d'avance.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

elgarne

Message par elgarne » 19 janv. 2020, 23:37

Dutchandre a écrit :
18 nov. 2019, 18:04
Bonjour et pardon my English :oops:
Nice work Obone and good to see it on the Git :P
Will a Thermor gateway work with Atlantic equipment or the other way around?
I mean, will a Thermor gateway find my Atlantic Explorer heatpump boiler?
The Thermor gateway may be easier to buy from abroad then the Atlantic gateway.
I'm using this script for a year now with only Atlantic equipment (heatpump boiler) and it still works fine if you keep it simple.
Hi,

Which heatpump are you using it with please?
I'm going the heatpump way soon and would like to be sure that I can remotely access it.
Thanks.

Dutchandre

Message par Dutchandre » 21 janv. 2020, 18:56

elgarne a écrit :
19 janv. 2020, 23:37

Hi,

Which heatpump are you using it with please?
I'm going the heatpump way soon and would like to be sure that I can remotely access it.
Thanks.
I have an Atlantic Explorer V3 200l with the Atlantic Cozytouch gateway.
In the mean time Thermor seems to be sold in The Netherlands and their V4's are also relabeled as Panasonic and Maxicool.
The only way to test it is borrow a gateway of a different brand and try it out or buy it where you can return it for free.
As far as I can see they look identical but they may have a different firmware.
What the script does is talking with the Cozytouch server just like an Cozytouch app.

Dutchandre

Message par Dutchandre » 21 janv. 2020, 21:20

I read that the Atlantic Alféa Exellia ai with a 400S controller has Cozytouch communication.
It will work with the Cozytouch app but maybe the script doesn't know all the commands or even this heatpump.
When you have the equipment and a login/password it is possible to talk to the Atlantic server.
At least that is what Obone did with my Cozytouch account to get the commands and information of my Explorer V3.
The Explorer V3 is a boiler with an integrated heatpump, not the same as a normal heatpump.

Disable adblock

elgarne

Message par elgarne » 21 janv. 2020, 22:12

Thanks @Dutchandre.
I only need to start/stop the pump when required. I'll be really disappointed if I can't do that.

Dutchandre

Message par Dutchandre » 21 janv. 2020, 22:30

elgarne a écrit :
21 janv. 2020, 22:12
Thanks @Dutchandre.
I only need to start/stop the pump when required. I'll be really disappointed if I can't do that.
I can set the water temperature, not read it realtime and change some settings like eco or start a 'boost'.
There is an 'away' setting that tells it not to heat untill you return to save energy.

I suppose that your heatpump at least has the thermostat controls that the controlpanel has and some more things.
Maybe you can contact Atlantic about this, I've got useful answers when I asked what the Cozytouch can do.
Modifié en dernier par Dutchandre le 21 janv. 2020, 22:45, modifié 1 fois.

elgarne

Message par elgarne » 21 janv. 2020, 22:36

For instance, I need to ask it to start heating if at least one of my rooms is colder than what it should be (and vice versa).

Dutchandre

Message par Dutchandre » 21 janv. 2020, 22:54

elgarne a écrit :
21 janv. 2020, 22:36
For instance, I need to ask it to start heating if at least one of my rooms is colder than what it should be (and vice versa).
With old-fasion central heating there is only the thermostat in the livingroom that starts and stops the heating.
You need some kind of smart control if you want it to start when one room has demand.
A heatpump mostly has long runs because it works slower then gas heating.
You can use thermostat valves on each radiator to set the temparature in each room.
When you have (under) floor heating it works slow but in the end a heatpump works better with it because of the lower water temperature needed compared to radiators (unless they are Jaga's with boost fans).

elgarne

Message par elgarne » 22 janv. 2020, 14:24

I have my own smart system that includes one virtual thermostat per room. Each virtual thermostat is a valve that opens/closes and a temperature sensor. The heatpump should start heating water when one room needs heat.
The heat pump should provide high temperature water and we don't have heating floor.

Dutchandre

Message par Dutchandre » 22 janv. 2020, 15:53

elgarne a écrit :
22 janv. 2020, 14:24
I have my own smart system that includes one virtual thermostat per room. Each virtual thermostat is a valve that opens/closes and a temperature sensor. The heatpump should start heating water when one room needs heat.
The heat pump should provide high temperature water and we don't have heating floor.
Where came the idea from that a heatpump can do this at high temperatures?
This one delivers 16kW of heat in water of 35C when outside is 7 degrees.
When the water is 55 degrees and outside is -7 degrees then the power is reduced to only 10,9kW.
Did you check whether your current heating supply can heat your home with water of 55 degrees and how long that takes?
Also you need a big buffer (water tank) to get the heatpump work more stable and even more when you want it to make domestic hot water.
That last one means that the heatpump cannot heat the radiators all the time because it also heats a boiler.
That's how we do it in my country and we discourage heatpumps when there is no low temperature floor heating available or at least low temperature radiators.
I suppose the heatpump would have to work full power for a very long time to get this done and that could get expensive..

Disable adblock

Répondre